Sunday, January 23, 2005

Doing Ok

I took Friday off, as it was payday & it's just easier that way. Yeah, I know that's an excuse. I actually did fairly well for a day that I wasn't really paying attention, because I went into the site where I keep track of everything & entered it all in there. On Saturday, I ate good until dinnertime, when we went to a friend's house for a barbecue. I'd have been ok, but the pasta salad I made was REALLY good (I did use ff dressing in it) & I had a few drinks, too. I really wasn't very hungry today.

Menu

Breakfast
1 Medium Apple

Lunch
1 Serving Pasta Salad

Dinner
2 Servings Pepperoni French Toast Pizza

Snacks
2 Cups Frozen Berries
1 Cup Frozen Peaches
----------------------------------------------------
Total Calories: 1580
Daily Target: 1700

No comments: