Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me..

So, it's my birthday. Yay. Anyway, I had a pretty good day, although I did go over a bit by having some Peanut M&M's as a birthday treat. But, hey, it could've been cake & ice cream. I'm a bit depressed today, no one in my family bothered calling to tell me happy birthday or even acknowledge that it was a special day at all. I'm done being nice to them. I'm tired of giving & then having months of stress after things go wrong, because no one talks & says that everything is now ok. They're so dysfunctional.

Menu

Breakfast
1 package banana nut bread oatmeal
4 oz milk
8 oz unsweetened grapefruit juice
1 small orange

Lunch
1 serving oven-roasted turkey
1 tortilla
1 T mayo mixed with mustard
Lettuce and onions
1 cup of ff/sf strawberry yogurt

Dinner
2 burgers on low-cal bread
1 serving chips

Snack
1 package peanut M&M's

Total Calories: 2160 (Damned M&Ms!!)
Daily Target: 1700


No comments: