Monday, December 10, 2012

Better Today

I'm not nearly so angry today, and I actually managed to get quite a bit done around the house. I got the living room cleaned up so it could e vacuumed by my husband, then we got the Yule tree put up and decorated, all before he had to leave for work at 5:30.

I spent a lot of time searching for a missing gift in my bedroom and in the process the bedroom looks a bit better, too. I didn't find the gift, but everything else is wrapped & ready to go. I can't put them under the tree, because my daughter's cat (yes, THAT daughter) will pee on them. I don't know why I have to take care of the little beast after she never bothered to properly box train her, but I apparently do (I don't dislike cats.. ours is wonderful & sweet and never goes on the floors or anything else).

That's a bout it.. I stayed on program today, but I'm too tired to post what I ate today, so I'm going to go to bed, instead!

No comments: